Where I’m From

The culture, the food, the soccer, everything is great. Monterrey is an awesome place.
Monterrey is in the state of Nuevo León Its a pretty big city. Theirs a lot of great thing you can do in Monterrey you can go to the state town and take a tour in the Macroplaza. You also go to Parque Fundidora, it’s a really big factory, it was their when Monterrey started as a city. The factory helped the city a lot by the iron/metal they made. Or you can do one of my favorite things to do in Mexico is to find a good place to eat, the food their is delicious you can find tacos, mariscos, granielote my favorite, and many others. Maybe it’s. Of something you like to do then I wouldn’t recommend you to go, but if you like soccer then definitely come! Soccer in Mexico is like the most exciting soccer ever, the fans are crazy and the games are intense. Those are things that explain Monterrey.
Mexico can be a great place to visit, but some people really don’t like it. In my opinion it’s one of my favorite places on earth.